Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Trip to the Waterslides





Shawna and I took all of the kids to the waterslides in Ashland one day because it was so hot. Rayden had fun her first time down while I kept an eye on C.J. She came back and waited with me while he took his turn. C.J was crying and upset when he came back and Rayden went again. This time she decided she didn't like it and was crying too, I think mostly because C.J was! So after everyone was done sliding they all got ice cream to cool off a bit. All in all it was a fun day!

1 comment:

Renée and Bryan said...

How fun! We went there yesterday for Bryan's work picnic and had a blast. Rayna loved the waterslide. I was kind of surprised, but she kept wanting to go again and again. Looks like you guys are having some fun summer outings!